School Opening Times & Information
Supervision Begins: 8:45 a.m.
School Starts: 9:00 a.m.
Morning Break: 11:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.
Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Infant Home Time: 1:40 p.m.
1st – 6th Home Time: 2:40 p.m.
Supervision Ends: 2:45 p.m.
- Please ensure that children arrive punctually in the morning and are collected promptly in the evening.
- At 8:45 a.m., the school gate will be opened and children go directly to the school yard. At 8:55 a.m., pupils “line up” in specified areas.
- At 8:45 a.m., on wet mornings, children go directly to the classrooms where they are requested to follow the rules as per wet break/lunch times. Please note, in inclement weather, children will not have access to shelter before this time.
- Parents of Junior Infants may escort their child(ren) to the classroom during the first days. When the children have settled into school routines, they may be escorted to the “Infants Yard”, nearest to the staff car park.
- Give a hug, say goodbye and leave! Believe me, children will settle more quickly and play with friends!
- In the evenings, Junior and Senior Infants may be collected from the “Infant Door” – nearest the main gate, or from the door outside Room 4, at 1:40 p.m.
- All other pupils may be collected from the main gate at 2:40 p.m.